A leader in air freight
Fifty years ago, Copex was one of the first air freight forwarding companies in the Netherlands. A pioneer in the past, we’ve now grown into a leading air freight specialist and have been among the top companies on the IATA ranking list for years. This position guarantees quality and reliability and gives you peace of mind because you know you can trust us when doing business with us.
Our air freight activities are concentrated at Schiphol Airport. At our location we have air-conditioned storage. The air division operates from the Netherlands, but, as is inherent to the air freight sector, the entire world makes up our work area. This is all made possible thanks to our global network of agents.
Transport specialist of niche products
We are specialised in niche markets such as animal transport (no pets) and aerospace and aviation. And because speed is of the essence with this type of time-critical cargo, we have various speed levels from which you can choose.
From our location in Schiphol we arrange the transportation of horses. We do this in close cooperation with reliable partners. The animals are transported in temperature-controlled compartments in order to guarantee their health. Copex has been designated one of the 'preferred agents' of Air France/KLM Cargo.
Do you have questions about our air freight services or our rates?
Please call us at +31 (0)20 754 10 80 or send an e-mail.
- Aerospace / Defence
- Animal transportation
Certifications and networks
- AEO Full (Authorised Economic Operator); Because we are an Authorised Economic Operator, customs views us as a reliable market participant in the area of customs simplifications and safety.
- ISO 9001:2008; A standard that places requirements on an organisation’s quality management system.
- ISO 1400:2004; A standard that places requirements on an organisation's environmental management system.
- TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association); A safety standard that combats the increasing risks with which trade, transportation and logistics organisations are confronted.
- FENEX; The trade organisation of shippers and logistics service providers.
- IATA (International Air Transport Association); IATA is the worldwide organisation of airlines and air freight forwarders.
There’s always a way. The Copex way.